Chief Information Officer Job in NTDC 2023 Jobs has been announced through Daily Aaj Newspaper in Lahore, Punjab Pakistan dated around 30 April 2023 invites application for Chief Information Officer job position.
The Company invites applications from energetic and experienced candidates for the position of Chief Information Officer on contract basis till 15th May,2023. Read the Entire advertisement below to how to apply for the latest jobs opening.
|Date Posted:||April 30th, 2023|
|Education:||BS | MS|
|Location:||Lahore Punjab, Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization:||National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||May 15th, 2023|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: April 30th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 15th, 2023
Functions, Responsibilities & Skills for CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
- Implement Business Integration System (ERP) in co-ordination with consultant / donor agencies and apprise the management / BoD NTDC and ERP Steering Committee about progress of the project.
- Responsible for implementing, and maintaining comprehensive information and cyber security. Identifying risks, and implementing appropriate controls safeguard NTDC data. Develop and implement cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the company’s data center, ensuring maximum uptime and availability of all critical systems.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of data.
- Evaluate NTDC business needs, objectives, and goals, searching solutions available in the market and designate procedures to best meet those needs for System Integration.
- Analyze NTDC complex business needs presented by the user community, clients and recommend technical solutions. Develop plans for implementation of new projects in coordination with Project Managers.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, and purchase and support service provisions.
- Develop IT Training Plan and Maintain awareness of changing IT trends and regulations which might impact the company and take corrective actions as required.
- Participate in all hardware and software evaluations along with vendor contracts for Procurement/ Maintenance.
- Monitor contract performance to ensure that the company receives the best services as detailed in IT contracts.
- Develop business case justifications and cost and benefit analyses for IT spending and Initiatives.
- Develop IT Budget in consultation with the finance department.
- Ensure NEPRA regulatory compliance regarding IT function in the power sector.
- ny other work required by the Management/BoD regarding IT related issues.
Qualification, Experience & Age:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical / Computer Science, Software Engineering and Information Systems from an accredited foreign/local institution recognized by the HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates with international experience.
- Candidates should have at least 20-years relevant experience including at least 03-year experience of successful ERP deployment in the recent past.
- Candidates may have SAP Implementation Experience preferably in Public Sector Entity and Implementation Experience of Project Management Methodology.
- Candidates should have a profile of CTO /CIO level or One Level Below, working with private/ public sector company. Preference will be given to candidate having experience with multinational company.
- The candidate should be up to 55-years of age on the closing date of this advertisement
How to Apply for Chief Information Officer job?
- Interested candidates are advised to apply online by clicking the button below.
- Educational Degrees/ Certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, detailed CV and recent passport size photograph must be attached with the Online Application Form, accordingly.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the interview.
- The candidates appearing in the interview must bring their original credentials (CNIC, educational degrees/certificates duly verified by HEC, and experience certificates).
- Concealment of fact(s) and misleading information will disqualify the candidate at any stage of recruitment and even after selection.
- NTDC is an equal-opportunity employer, and females are encouraged to apply.
- NTDC reserves all the rights to cancel or withhold this recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Online Applications will be accepted till 15th May 2023.
Original Source: https://epaper.dailyaaj.com.pk/main/epaper