Graphic Designer & Web Developer Jobs in New York 2023 has been announced dated around 2nd June, 2023 invites application complete details given below.
Apply for the most recent for Junior Graphic Designer and Web Design and Development until Deadline Varies. To learn how to apply for the most recent job openings and benefits of the job read the entire advertisement below.
|Date Posted:||June 2nd, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Overseas|
|Location:||New York USA|
|Hiring Organization:||FinTech or Big Data arenas|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Deadline Varies, 2023|
Vacancy Details for Jobs in New York USA 2023:
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developer and Designer
- As a member of a Product Delivery Team, you will collaborate with experts in UX, engineering, product development, and data. You’ll work with the team to create appealing user interfaces that address clients’ business problems. We collaborate with several Tier 1 institutions to develop web-based apps for workflows related to AML, KYC, and sanctions lists. This position is perfect if you want to transition into the FinTech or Big Data industries.
- Be involved in every step of the product design cycle from discovery to developer handoff and user acceptance testing.
- Lead the Product Design by collaborating with BAs, product managers, and technical teams.
- Keep the design process at a high standard and make sure that the design specifications are appropriately reflected in the code when designs are implemented.
- During planning sessions, estimate design tickets precisely.
- Participate in drawing sessions with people who are not designers.UI deliverables, such as sketch files, style guides, high-fidelity prototypes, micro interaction specifications, and pattern libraries, should be created, iterated upon, and maintained.
- By selecting assumptions to test during each sprint and planning moderated usability test sessions with your team’s analysts, you can make sure that design decisions are driven by evidence.
- Create responsive UIs that are pixel-perfect and understand that using standard interface patterns is preferable to creating something from scratch from a user experience perspective.
- At Show & Tell sessions, showcase your work to the larger business community.
Skill & Experience:
- You’ve been a product designer for at least three years.
- You’ve used Sketch, InVision, or Framer X before.
- You’ve previously worked in an agile setting, perhaps in two-week sprints.
- You are accustomed to utilizing Confluence and Jira in your workflow.
How to Apply for Graphic Designer & Web Developer Jobs?
- Interested candidates should apply online by clicking the button below.
- Register Yourself with your email address.
- Deadline of this job post is varies.