Internship Program of UNESCO Without IELTS 2023. The UNESCO Internship 2023 without IELTS is open to all students of all nationalities around all over the world. The UNESCO internship and Volunteer opportunity is a prominent feature of UNESCO Careers.It is a fantastic chance to learn in a multicultural and diverse setting.Without IELTS 2023, let’s learn more about the UNESCO Internship Program.
|Date Posted:||March 28, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Overseas|
|Education:||Expert level English and French|
|Internship Duration:||6 month|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Varies according to AD|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: March 27th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: Varies according to Ad
Details of Internship Program of UNESCO Without IELTS:
- UNESCO Internship Program 2023 is the name of the internship.
- No IELTS is required.
- Educational Programs Any academic background is acceptable.
- Each and every nationality is eligible.
- Six-month internship period.
- Unpaid internship kind.
- Many nations serve as internship locations.
- Deadlines: Various.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Medical insurance $30,000.
- No accommodations are offered.
- Unfortunately, visa costs are not covered.
- No travel expenses were paid for.
- You must be at least 20 years old to apply.
- Those who are enrolled in an undergraduate or bachelor’s program.
- Those students who have applied to or are currently enrolled in graduate or master’s programs.
- A master’s degree or its equivalent (at the graduate level or higher from a university).
- Ph.D. students and Post Doctorate students.
- Twelve months before the internship begins, you have just earned your Master’s, second degree, or PHD.
- Not eligible to apply are those who have earned a Bachelor’s degree or finished their full-time university studies without enrolling in a Master’s program.
- Candidates/Applicants must communicate effectively in English or French.
- You must be enrolled in a secretarial school or a specialized technical or professional institution if you have applied for any secretarial/assistant or technical/professional assignment. Additionally, candidates must be in their final year of study or have just graduated within the previous 12 months.
- Outstanding familiarity with Microsoft Office and other office-related software.
- Players must possess a strong sense of teamwork and all necessary team player qualities.
- You will work in an international team setting, so you should be receptive of all kinds of diversity.
- Excellent communication skills are a prerequisite.
- Interns have to provide unofficial French or English translations of their documents if they are not in these languages.
How to Apply?
- To Apply for this job you must have ID,Diploma/ Degree,Certificate of Enrollment,Visa/ Passport,Travel Documents,Medical certificates should be issued by a qualified medical practitioner,Motivation letter and resume, Any confidential medical records like X-ray reports, etc, shouldn’t be shared.
- Click the button below to Apply this Internship Program fill out the form according to their requirements.
- If you don’t receive any response/ notification mail within six months of sending the application, it means your application isn’t successful.
- Last Date of this internship Varies