Islamabad Health Care Regularity Authority (IHCRA) Jobs 2023 has been announced on 15th May 2023 and advertisement in the daily Express Newspaper invites application for different Jobs given below.
Apply for the latest vacancy open Islamabad Health Care Regularity Authority (IHCRA) until 29th May, 2023. Read the Entire advertisement below to how to apply for the latest jobs opening.
|Date Posted:||May 15th, 2023|
|Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Education:||BS | MS|
|Hiring Organization:||Islamabad Health Care Regularity Authority|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||May 29th, 2023|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 15th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 29th, 2023
Vacancies Details of Islamabad Health Care Regularity Authority:
- Deputy Director (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Deputy Director (HR & Admin)
- Media & Communication Officer
- Assistant Private Secretary (APS to CEO)
- Inspection Officer
- Age shall be reckoned on the date specified in the Advertisement, however; for age relaxation Government rules shall apply.
- The candidate who qualify in minority/ disability quota, must provide the following documents /
- (a) Minorities: Affidavit/ Certificate.
- (b) Disability: Copy of Special CNIC (Issued by NADRA)
How to Apply for IHCRA Jobs 2023 ?
- Interested Candidates should Download application form from our website by clicking the button below.
- Send your complete application, Passport size picture, attested copies of your credentials and updated CV at the following address.
- Address: 2nd Floor DMLC Building, Pakistan Red Crecent Society (PRCS) Sufi Tabassum Road, H-8/2, Islamabad.
- Mention the position applied on the top right corner of envelop, otherwise your application shall not be entertained.
- Attach application fee in shape of Pay order / Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque of Rs.2000/- for S/No 1 and 2 and Rs 1000/- from S/No 3 to 5 (Non Refundable) in favour of Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, Islamabad.
- Incomplete applications/ documents will not be entertained.
- IHRA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Personnel currently serving with the government organizations should apply through proper channel (copy of the NOC from parent department must be attached along with application).
- All the Appointments will be on contract which can be extended on the basis of performance and regular appraisals.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.