Grapes Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023 has been announced dated around 16th May,2023 invites application in Canada complete detail given below.
A number of fruit picker jobs in Canada are now open with visa sponsorship for all international applicants out there who want to earn a handsome earning abroad in a developed country like Canada. To learn how to apply for the most recent job openings and benefits of the job read the entire advertisement below.
|Date Posted:||May 16th, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Overseas|
|Hiring Organization:||Backpackers/ Pickers|
|Job Industry||Farm/ Agriculture Jobs|
|Salary:||CAD 15-20 per hour|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Deadline Varies|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 16th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: Deadline varies
Vacancy Details for Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada :
- Fruit Picker
- There is no minimum experience requirement, but having at least an experience of one year is demanded by some firms.
- Age Limit: 18 onwards (19 in some Canadian provinces).
- There is no minimum education requirement, but candidates having a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma are demanded by some employers.
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background to work legally in Canada.
- Candidate must go through a health checkup before immigration.
- The candidate must be able to work legally in Canada, and he must meet all immigration requirements to get eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Visa Sponsorship/ Procurement Assistance
- Relocation Support.
- Candidates don’t have to pay the Application fees and the Canadian embassy in their home country helps them in securing visas and all paperwork.
- Many employers free accommodation near the job site and some offer free one-time meals or subsidized meals. Some employers offer relocation support.
- Some employers offer subsidized transport programs.
- Attractive Salary Package i.e. UpTo CAD 15-20 per hour.
- Long-term employee benefits, employee social benefits, and other additional benefits.
- All employees and farm workers will get medical insurance during their stay in Canada. This insurance will cover all the expenses for your medical, injuries, and accidents.
- A very vast job market as Canada has a rich fruit production and has many natural fields, orchards, and man made greenhouses.
- Grapes are cultivated widely in major Canadian cities and provinces.
- Picking grapes from the fields and orchards.
- Separate the rotten and damaged pieces from the clean ones.
- Pack the grapes in the respective cartons.
- Label the packages.
- Weighing fruit cartons before loading each carton into the truck
- Manually cultivating and pruning grape trees.
- Taking care of orchards like regularly performing weeding, rock picking, hoeing weeds, racking old leaves, loosening the soil around the plants, leveling the earth, etc.
- Manually/ By hand thinning grape bunches from the trees.
- Placing bins in the orchard before harvest.
- Cleaning orchard.
- Repairing / Disposing of old or broken baskets.
- Sorting out over-ripened or rotten grapes.
- Handling ladders up to 60 lbs.
- Load picked fruit and vegetables into containers while taking care/ avoiding any possible damage.
- Some pickers are also required to drive tractors or other vehicles to deliver fruit and vegetables to the packing shed.
How to apply for Fruit Picking Job in Canada ?
- Interested Candidates should apply by clicking the button below.
- Fill the form and Type your job title.
- Add the updated CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.