GIK Institute of Science and Engineering Technology Jobs 2023 are advertise in daily Dawn Newspaper dated around 9th September, 2023 invites application for the different Job positions.
To Apply for the latest jobs Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions till 24th September, 2023 in Topi Swabi. Read the entire advertisement below read the requirements and apply online.
|Date Posted:||September 24th, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Private|
|Education:||Matric | Fsc | BS | Masters | Ph.D|
|Location:||Topi Swabi, KPK Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization:||GIK Institute of Science and Engineering Technology|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||September 9th, 2023|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: September 9th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: September 24th, 2023
Vacancy Details for GIK Institute of Science and Engineering Technology :
- Assistant Professor and Lecturer in Faculty of Computer Sciences and Engineering
- Director IT
- Senior Software Developer
- Assistant Director ORIC & Assistant Director Incubation Center
- Computer Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Alumni Relations Officer
(preferably female) •
- Fire & Safety Officer
- Khateeb Mosque
- Staff Nurse (Female)
- Lab Technician (Electrical)
- Lab Technician (Civil)
- Lab Technician (Computer Science and Engineering)
Hostels / Cafeteria
- Lab. Assistant, FCS&E • Fireman
How to Apply for Jobs in GIK ?
- Requisite qualifications and experience have been placed on GIK website by clicking the button below.
- GIK offers attractive salary package and fringe benefits / facilities and salary is negotiable in suitable cases. Interested candidates should send their applications online at https://giki.edu.pk/jobs by 24th September, 2023.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the interviews.
- The selected candidates will become part of one of the Centers of Excellence of the country in the field of engineering sciences and technology.
- In-charge (HR), GIK Institute, Topi-23640, Swabi, og
Original Source: https://epaper.dawn.com/?page=09_09_2023_005