Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2023 has been announced dated around 20th June, 2023 through The Dawn Newspaper invites application complete details given below.
Apply for the most recent Jobs in Pak Army until 20th July, 2023. To learn how to apply for the most recent job openings of the job read the entire advertisement below.
|Date Posted:||June 19th, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Location:||AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, KPK Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Army|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||July 20th, 2023|
- 1 Important Dates:
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2023:
- 1.2 How to Register Online for Pakistan Army Medical Cadet 2023?
- 1.3 Selection Procedure
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: June 20th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: July 20th, 2023
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2023:
- FSc (Pre Medical) with at least 70% of the required marks or a ‘A’ level in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with at least .
- Candidates who completed the FSc Part-1 Exam with at least 70% of the possible points and took or are taking the FSc Part-2/Final Examination may apply for “Hope Certificates” from the institution’s head.
- Within five days following the announcement of the results, such candidates must submit an authenticated copy of their FSC Part-2 certificates and mark sheets to the PA Directorate (PA-3C) of General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp; otherwise, their selection will not be further processed.
- 17-21 years (relax able for three months both in upper and lower age limit).
- Only Male members are eligible.
- Only Unmarried members are eligible.
- Height should be 5 ft 4 in (162.4 cm).
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
How to Register Online for Pakistan Army Medical Cadet 2023?
- To Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2023, Interested candidates should register online at official website by clicking the button below.
- The individual’s email address will be informed of the test’s date and time. Once a date is given, it cannot be modified.
- On a computerized roll no slip, candidates will report at the exact time and date specified for the preliminary exam.
- On the day of the test, candidates must also present the paperwork listed in the advertising and pay the prospectus fee.
- Candidates need to have a working understanding of computers.
- Online registration is open till 20th July 2023.
1. Preliminary Tests:
- The preliminary exams will take place from July 24 until August 11, 2023.
- The candidates may present themselves at the nearest AS&RCs for registration/roll number assignment together with the required paperwork and prospectus fee to complete the registration requirements.
- These documents will also be brought by the candidates on exam day.
2. Important Points:
- applicants for admission as medical cadets (exclusively for the Army)
- Rawalpindi Army Medical College
- CMH Medical College of Lahore
- the CMH Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences Medical Sciences Institute of Multan Medical Sciences Institute of Karachi
- CMH The CMH Kharian Medical College and the Bahawalpur Institute of Medical Sciences
shall be mandatory to have passed the current MDCAT (National Medical & Dental College Admission Test) examination by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) scoring 65% marks are eligible.
- Candidate must mention the name of college for which applying out of above mentioned institutions at the top of Application form (Page 1). Candidate can also opt for Colleges priority wise.
- During the registration on internet, the candidate must specify this choice for colleges carefully.
- A candidate selected at merit for one institution shall not be changed.
- Candidate selected for MBBS in any of said medical colleges if not appeared/ registered in their respective regional exams shall stand ineligible.
- Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The candidate declared successful in written test will under physical/ medical tests at AS&RCs.
3. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 08 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7′.4′′ × 7′.4′′ and 4′ deep
4. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
5. Further Selection Procedure:
- Shortlisted candidates will received notice for intelligence/ personality test and interviews by the General Headquarters (GHQ) selection board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi through website as well as call up letter.
- Medical Examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs.
- Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
6. Academic Discipline:
- MBBS: 5 years study at Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, Bahawalpur, Kharian & Multan.
- BDS: 4 years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- Priority of Discipline: 22×weeks basic training (BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
7. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit following documents at the time of registration/ at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) :
- 1×Attested photocopy of Matric certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ Level, submission of equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- 1×Attested photocopies of computerized CNIC or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
- 1×Attested photocopies of FSC Part-1 (Pre-Medical) details marks certificate and “Hope” certificate from Principal of college that the candidate will get minimum 70% marks in FSC Part-2 Examination.
- Attested passport size photographs must be pasted on application form.
- Candidates who have already cleared FSC Part-2 (Pre Medical) will produce 1×attested photocopies of Detail Marks Sheets (DMC).
- Candidates will deposit crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi. Pay Order / Bank Draft will not be accepted.
- Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bod to serve the Army for minimum period of 13 years. The applicability of bond will commence on completion MBBS degree course at respective Medical College.