Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2023-B are advertisement in daily Express Newspaper dated around 29th May, 2023 invites application for the PN Cadet job positions below.
To apply for the latest Government Job Opening until 4th June, 2023.The candidates must have passed both both Matric and F.Sc or O/A level with at least 60% marks with Physics, Math & Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Statistics. Read the entire advertisement below to how to apply for this job.
|Date Posted:||May 29th, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||A/O level | F.Sc, HSSC|
|Location:||Over all Pakistan|
|No of seats||1000+|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Navy|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||June 4th, 2023|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 29th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: June 4th, 2023
1) PN Cadet:
- Gender: Only Male
- Age: 16½ to 21 years
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm)
- Candidates of O/A Level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
- F.Sc part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in part-I can also apply.
- However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of respective college/Institute.
- Completion of F.Sc/HSSC equivalent examination before 01 January 2024 is mandatory.
- If a candidate fails to attain 60% marks after providing hope certificate he will be disqualified at any stage of selection process/discharged during training.
- To Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2023, Please visit the Navy official website at by clicking the button below.
- Candidates may also register themselves by either visiting nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre.
- Online registration is open from 21 May to 04th June 2023.
- The entrance test date will be intimated by the respective PNR&SC through the website.
- Computer-based test/ e-testing will be conducted in the following subjects:
- Academic test (English, Maths/ Physics & General Knowledge)
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for preliminary medical/ interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs. The PET standards are as under:
|Running||1 Mile (1.6 km)||8.30 min|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 min|
- Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify/the preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Test/ interviews at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB-recommended candidates would be held at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospital.
- Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters in order of merit.
Note: The candidates are advised to get their ear waxed & teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior to reporting for medical examination.
- Free medical care for oneself, one’s family, and one’s parents.
- Family housing, home rent assistance, and after-marriage servant assistance or allowance.
- Opportunities for international trips, courses, and assignments.
- 50% off of travel by air or rail for you or your family.
- Children’s education is subsidized in universities, colleges, and other professional institutions in Bahria.