Join the PakArmy as an Office PMA Long Course 152 2023 vacant positions are announced in daily Nawaiwaqt dated around 1st June, 2023 invites application in Rawalpindi, Dera Ismail Khan, Muzaffarabad, Gilgit, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Multan, Khuzdar, Pano aqil, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Lahore, Peshawar, and Karachi Punjab Pakistan.
Apply at PakArmy as an Office PMA latest Government jobs in Management and departments before the closing date of Coming Soon or as specified in the newspaper ad.Read the entire below to learn how to apply for the most recent Pakistan Military Academy PMA job openings.
|Date Posted:||June 1st, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Military Academy PMA|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Coming Soon|
- 1 Important Dates:
- 1.1 Vacancy Details PakArmy as an Office PMA:
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: April 9th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 14th, 2023
Vacancy Details PakArmy as an Office PMA:
|Graduates (2 years) and serving Pak Navy/ PAF||60%||17-23 years|
|Graduates with 4 years (BS/ BBA (Hons.)/ BBA/BPA)||60%||17-24 years|
|Serving Army Soldiers||60% in FA/ FSC||17-25 years|
- Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible)
- 5 ft 4 in (162.5 cm)
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
How to Register Online for Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 152 – 2023?
- Interested Candidates Should apply on website through given button below.
- Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s email address. Date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in advertisement) and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
- Online registration will be open soon.
1. Preliminary Tests:
- It includes written/ intelligence/ personality tests.
- Keep visiting official website for exam slip.
- Exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ roll no slip.
2. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 8 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’4″ × 7’4″ and 4′ deep
3. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
4. Further Selection Procedure:
- Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) will fill in all required entries (Physical Test & Interview Marks) in the module.
- Further nomination of candidates for Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) will be done by Personal Administration Directorate through merit.
- Detailed medical examination of Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMH).
- The final selection will be made at General Headquarters on the basis of candidate’s performance.
5. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
- Candidates will deposit following documents at the time of registration/ at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) :
- Original Certificates/ Detailed Mark Sheet of Matric/ FSc/ Equivalent certificate.
- Attested photocopies of domicile/ Family Registration Certificate/ NADRA verification certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form “B” along with Father’s CNIC
- 3 × Colored photos duly attested by Principal(1 front & 2 back).
6. Academic/ Military Training:
- 2 Years Training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)
Original Source: https://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/lahore/2023-04-09/page-2