Kitchen Steward Job in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship 2023 has been announced dated around 17th June, 2023 invites application for Steward position in GULFTALENT company complete details given below.
Apply for the most recent Job in Sharjah UAE until Deadline Varies. To learn how to apply for the most recent job openings read the entire advertisement below.
|Date Posted:||June 17th, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Overseas|
|Education:||Minimum High School Diploma|
|Duty Timings:||8 or 12 hours|
|Salary:||117,000 + Overtime|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Deadline Varies|
Vacancy Details for Job in Sharjah 2023:
- Kitchen Steward
- Age limit: 21-39 years
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Must know how to speak, read, and write basic English. Knowing Basic Arabic would be a plus.
- Visa documentation as required by the agency.
- You get qualified for a permanent job and residence if you work well and consistently.
- Free catering meals is provided to the personnel during mealtimes.
- Accommodations are free.
- The employer reimburses all medical costs.
- enticing compensation (900 dirham plus overtime).
- overtime pay.
- Every benefit and privilege described in UAE labour law.
- There is no need for expertise.
- Low level of experience is necessary.
- Agency provides visa assurance.
- All perks and rights stipulated by UAE labour law.
- Not too few people are being hired, which means there is less intense competition.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply.
- You are in charge of creating and following a schedule for cleaning the kitchen. Make sure the rest of the culinary staff is implementing it.
- Cleaning the cooking area and the kitchen’s appliances, including the dishes, glasses, cutlery, ovens, grills, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Using and maintaining the tools and equipment for cleaning.
- Handling complaints about food safety in accordance with the Occupational Health & Safety Legislation and Standards
- Must follow the HACCP (Food and Safety and Hygiene Standards) regulations.
- Must adhere to all regulations and instructions pertaining to cleaning products and chemicals.
- Helping the cook with the preparation of the ingredients, such as chopping the fruits and vegetables, marinating the meat, mixing the powders or liquids, extracting the juice, etc.
- Doing cleaning and dish washing tasks.
- Cleaning the kitchen while preparing the dishes and removing all cooking messes.
- cleaning freezers and refrigerators.
- Cleaning trash cans and disposing of waste.
- making sure that ingredients are always available and full by maintaining stock inventories and storage spaces.
- cleaning the food storage rooms and pantries.
- monitoring the amount of food wasted from leftovers from customers (which might be recycled because they were undamaged and clean).
- removing the delivery of food supplies and organizing the storage of all materials.
- Obtaining and transferring all food items as quickly as the cook requests them from the storage room or area to the kitchen.
- Walls, flooring, and kitchen areas should all receive regular cleaning.
- Inform the Chief Steward of any incidents or breaks.
How to Apply for Sharjah VISA Sponsorship?
- Interested Candidates should apply online by clicking the button below.
- Apply with your original E-mail address.
- Deadline to apply for this job post is Varies.