Lahore High Court Jobs 2023 Apply Online has been announced on 9th May 2023 advertisement in the daily Jang Newspaper invites application for different Jobs given below.
Apply for the latest vacancy open in High Court regular basis in this government organization 22nd May, 2023. Read the Entire advertisement below to how to apply for the latest jobs opening.
|Date Posted:||May 9th, 2023|
|Location:||Lahore Punjab Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization:||Lahore High Court|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||May 22nd, 2023|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 9th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 22nd, 2023
Vacancy Details :
1) Additional & District Session Judges
- (a) He or she must be a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland or hold a legal degree from an accredited university that qualifies them to practice law.
- (b) An advocate who has been enrolled as an advocate for at least 02 years and has been actively practicing law during that time.
- Age restriction: As of May 22, 2023, you must be at least 35 and no older than 45. Candidates are permitted a one-year age reduction in the upper age restriction.
2) Civil Judges-cum-Magistrates (BS-17)
- (a)Advocate (has a legal degree from an accredited university that qualifies him/her to practice law or is a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland)
- (b) An attorney who has been actively representing clients in the Lahore High Court and courts below it for at least ten years.
- Age restriction: As on May 22, 2023, you must be at least 22 years old and not older than 35. Candidates are permitted a six-month age reduction in the upper age limit.
How to Apply for Lahore High Court Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates must submit their applications online through the Lahore High Court’s website by clicking button below.
- No hard copy of the application must be sent.
- Completely and accurately filling out the online application form requires great care.
- Candidates must deposit a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 6000 (for additional district and session judges) and Rs. 5000 (for civil judges-cum-magistrates) online in any MCB Bank branch located in the Punjab province in a Gold Savings Account with the designation “Human Resource District Judiciary” at MCB Bank Lahore High Court, Lahore Branch. Candidates must submit their completed application forms, along with the original fee deposit slip, to the undersigned’s office after getting a printout of them.
- Application forms must be accompanied by authenticated copies of all required documentation (see job advertisements for details).
- Without the application fee being paid, no application will be considered.
- The deadline for online applications for Lahore High Court Jobs is May 22, 2023.