Pursue your studies in Canada Montreal University Scholarships in Canada 2022 are currently open. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and as well as PhD studies. Last Date to apply For this Chancellorship is 1st September 2023.
|Date Posted:||18th February, 2023|
|Institution:||Montreal University Scholarships|
|Education:||Undergraduate / Masters / PhD|
|Scholorship Type:||Fully Funded|
|Scholorship:||$27,300 per year|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||1st September, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Montreal University Scholarships
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Must be non-citizens of Canada or permanent residents, and they must possess a study permission.
- Must maintain a full-time study program enrollment throughout their academic career.
- Not be entitled to any type of tuition fee reduction under another law or regulation. For instance, students who speak French or Belgian Francophone already receive this type of exemption.
How to apply Montreal University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply for admission
- Follow-up on your file and receive an offer of admission
- Accept the offer of admissions to start the evaluation.
- Receive the notice of award with the amount
- After receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship.
- Click The Button Below for complete Detail and Apply Directly through Website.