National Skills University Islamabad (NSU) Jobs 2023 has been announced on 26th May 2023 and advertisement in the daily TheNews Newspaper invites application for different positions given below.
Apply for the latest vacancy of NSU Islamabad open for Management post in Islamabad until 13th June, 2023. Read the Entire advertisement below to how to apply for the latest jobs opening.
|Date Posted:||May 26th, 2023|
|Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate|
|Hiring Organization:||National Skills University Islamabad (NSU) Jobs 2023|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||June 13th, 2023|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 26th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: June 13th, 2023
Vacancies Details of National Skills University Islamabad:
|S.No||Positions & BPS||Vacancy||S.No||Positions & BPS||Vacancy|
|1||Assistant (BPS-16)||06||14||Engineering Lab Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technology (BPS-14)||02|
|2||Assistant Accounts(BPS-16)||01||15||Junior Computer Operator(BPS-12)||08|
|3||Security Officer(BPS-16)||01||16||Dispenser (BPS-9)||01|
|4||Data Processor(BPS-16)||02||17||Cook (Contract)(BPS-5)||01|
|5||Teaching Assistant (Biotechnology)(BPS-16)||01||18||Lineman(BPS-5)||02|
|6||Supervisor Horticulture and Land Spacing (BPS-14)||01||19||Carpenter(BPS-4)||01|
|8||Sub Engineer Electrical (BPS-14)||01||21||Driver (LTD)(BPS-4)||02|
|9||Sub Engineer Civil(BPS-14)||01||22||Driver Bus(BPS-4)||01|
|10||Engineering Lab Assistant, Information Engineering Technology (BPS-14)||02||23||Dispatch Rider(BPS-4)||01|
|11||Engineering Lab Assistant, Electrical Engineering Technology (BPS-14)||03||24||Helper Cook (BPS-1)||03|
|12||Engineering Lab Assistant,Civil Engineering Technology (BPS-14)||03||25||Bus Conductor(BPS-1)||04|
|13||Engineering Lab Assistant, Mechanical Engineering Technology (BPS-14)||04||26||Naib Qasid(BPS-1)||20|
- Foreign-qualified candidates must attach equivalence certificates from the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- The quota for minorities and persons with disabilities will be strictly followed where applicable.
- All educational degrees/certificates/diplomas shall be from accredited institutes and other relevant bodies.
- All engineering/technology degrees/diplomas shall be from institutions accredited with the National Technology Council Pakistan/PEC/Technical Boards and other relevant bodies in the concerned disciplines.
- The NSU is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply for NSU Jobs 2023 ?
- Interested Candidates should apply online on the NSU website by clicking the button below.
- Take a print of the online application form and attach all required documents (attested copies of degrees, certificates, CNIC, one photograph, domicile, paid challan, etc.).
- The candidates applying for positions of BPS-01 to 09 are required to submit one complete set of application on prescribed form (can be downloaded from NSU website https://nsu.edu.pk/jobs) bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates, CNIC, one photograph, domicile, paid challan, etc.
- The complete application (along with all required documents) must reach the address below on or before 13-06-2023. The applications received after 13-06-2023 will not be entertained.
- The processing fee on the challan form (available at https://nsu.edu.pk/jobs) can be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited. The university copy of challan must be attached to the application as per the following:
- BPS 12-16. Rs. 500/-
- BPS 01 to 09 Rs. 250/-
- Candidates applying for more than one position must submit a separate application form along with a separate processing fee and required documents.
- In-service candidates of public sector organizations should apply through proper channel and submit NOC along with the application. No application will be entertained without NOC.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply.
- The applicant must mention the post’s name on the envelope’s left corner.
- Part-time, honorary, apprentice, and internee experience will not be considered.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The University reserves the rights:
- Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the posts advertised.
- To shortlist the candidates based on academic qualification/test as may be determined by the university. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- To increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per the availability of funds.
- Last date to apply for NSU posts is 13th June, 2023