New Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs in Islamabad 2023 in daily Express dated around 4th June,2023 invites application for the different job positions.
Apply for the most recent Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Government jobs in Management and departments before the closing date of June 19th, 2023 or as specified in the newspaper ad. Read the entire ad given below to learn how to apply for the most recent job openings.
|Date Posted:||July 9th, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | B.com | M.com | MCS | BBA | MBA | BIT | MIT | MBBS | MS | BS|
|Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||24th July, 2023|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: July 9th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: July 24th, 2023
Vacancy Details New FPSC Jobs:
|Sr. No||Post Title||No of Seats|
|128.||Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)||189|
|129.||Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)||01|
|131.||Vice Principal (Female) (BS-18)||01|
|132.||Physicist/ Radiation Protection Officer (BS-16)||01|
|133.||Secondary School Teacher (BS-16) (Female)||01|
|134.||Assistant Chief (BS-18)||01|
|135.||Director Economics Law (BS-19)||01|
|136.||Assistant Director Hajj (BS-17)||01|
|137.||Deputy Assistant Director Hajj (BS-16)||01|
|138.||Liaison Officer (BS-16)||01|
|140.||Physical Training Instructor (Female) (BS-16)||20|
|141.||Assistant Director (F&A) (BS-17)||01|
|143.||Inspector Enforcement (BS-16)||01|
|144.||Senior Librarian (BS-18)||01|
|145.||Assistant Chief Administrative Officer (BS-17)||05|
|146.||Assistant Account Officer (BS-17)||01|
|149.||Assistant Director (Biosafety) (BS-17)||01|
|150.||Assistant Draftsman (BS-18)||01|
- Bachelor, Master, B.com, M.com, MCS, BBA, MBA, BIT, MIT, MBBS, MS, BS etc. educational background will be preferred.
How to Apply?
- Interested Candidates Should apply on website through given button below.
- You can download the challan form from the FPSC’s official website.
- The applicants do not need to submit a paper copy of their online application.
- The fee may be deposited on or before the deadline in the closest government treasury, a National Bank of Pakistan branch, or a state treasury that is permitted to conduct business on the government’s behalf. It should be made out to “CO2101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC.”
- Cheques, Postal Orders, and Bank Drafts are not accepted.
- cost of registration for
- BS-16 to -17 = 300 Rupees
- BS-18 = 750 Rupees
- BS-19 equals Rs. 1200
- BS-20 and higher, Rs. 1 500.
- Before submitting an online application, please read the FPSC website’s basic instructions on the application fee, written test, and interview.
- Applicants who do not have access to the internet are still allowed to submit their applications on or before the deadline if they are on plain paper and addressed to the Secretary of the FPSC. They should include specific information about their circumstances in light of the requirements for the position being applied for as well as a note about any difficulties they had submitting their applications online.
- Such applications will be accepted pending the Commission’s approval.
- The deadline for FPSC Jobs online applications is July 24, 2023.