Nursing Job in Saudi Arabia with Free Visa Sponsorship for females 2023 has been announced dated around 13th May,2023 invites application in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for nursing positions complete detail given below.
Apply for the most recent overseas positions of nursing until deadline varies. The candidate would be placed in a famous Saudi hospital. To learn how to apply for the most recent job openings and benefits of the job read the entire advertisement below.
|Date Posted:||May 13th, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Overseas|
|Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Hiring Organization:||Prince Sultan Military Hospital|
|Duty timing:||8-12 hours|
|Job type:||Contract Base|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Deadline Varies|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 13th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: Deadline varies
Vacancy Details for Job for Nursing in Saudi Arabia:
- Qualification: BS in Nursing, or any Healthcare profession.
- Hiring: 50
- Experience: 2 years
- Age limit: 21-40 years
- You should be among the first 50 job applicants.
- Candidate should be fluent in Basic level English and Arabic.
- All essential and supporting visa documents.
- Salary Package: 3500 SAR+ 300 Bonus.
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depends upon the candidate’s choice).
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent.
- Flight as soon as the job is confirmed.
- Saudi Labour Law grants many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
- assisting medical professionals and hospital staff to understand the particular requirements of each patient or resident and provide person-centered care.
- helping the residents with activities of daily living like eating, drinking, changing clothing, taking their medications, and bathing.
- assisting or enabling the inhabitants to maintain their appearance, take care of their personal hygiene, and self-care while respecting their dignity.
- organizing for them social and/or physical activities, and assisting them in taking part.
- Physical treatment or any brief exercise, like walking. Similar rules apply to any other form of social interaction or leisure activity, such as wheeling a wheelchair to a nearby relative’s home or park.
- keeping in touch with residents’ families on a good level.
- Monitoring the health and safety requirements at home.
- All responsibilities as specified by the management and nurses.
How to Apply for Nursing Jobs?
- Interested Candidates should apply by clicking the button below.
- Fill the form and Submit the CV and all the required documents. .
- Deadline Varies for this job.