Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) Jobs 2023 has been announced through Daily Jang Newspaper in Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan dated around 2nd May,2023 invites application for different job position given below.
Applications are invited for the posts as per detailed given below in Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) to fill the vacant posts across the country on Regional/Provincial and Local Quota till 16th May,2023.Read the Entire advertisement below to how to apply for the latest jobs opening.
|Date Posted:||May 2nd, 2023|
|Education:||BS | DAE | F.Sc | Matric|
|Location:||Islamabad Punjab, Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD)|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||May 16th, 2023|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 2nd, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 16th, 2023
Vacancy Details for PMD Jobs 2023 :
- Assistant (Ministerial) (BS-15)
- Meteorological Assistant (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Sub-Engineer Electronics (BS-13)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Senior Observer (BS-09)
- Radio Mechanic(BS-07)
- Observer (BS-07)
- Mechanic Grade-11 (BS-05)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Lab Attendant (BS-02)
- Balloon Maker (BS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Coolie (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- No of Post: Multiple
- Quota: Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Baluchistan, FATA
- Education: Matric, Intermediate, Primary Pass, Middle,BS, DAE.
- Age Limit: 18-25 years
How to Apply?
- The applicant who already applied against previous advertisement dated 09.10.2022 will have to apply afresh.
- Applicants will apply through online portal available on https://njp.gov.pk/.
- In case of any technical glitch email may be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants already in government service shall apply through proper channel and shall be required to produce NOC/DPC at the time of interview.
- Applicant shall present their original documents along with 02 No. sets of attested copies of domicile / degree / certificates issued by the HEC/ recognized Board / University / Institute at the time of interview.
- In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake and bogus, candidature of particular candidates shall stand cancelled and legal action shell be taken against the particular candidates during any stage of recruitment.
- No TADA will be admissible for written test /interview /physical and skill tests.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for interview and skill test wherever applicable.
- The maximum age limit prescribed for initial appointment to above posts shall be relaxed by a period of five (05) years to all candidates.
- Last date to apply for this post is May 16th, 2023
Original Source: https://e.jang.com.pk/pindi/01-05-2023/page3