Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF) Job as Manager distribution transformer engineer service unit (DTESU) Shalamar Lahore 2023 are advertisement in daily Express Newspaper dated around 20th April 2023 invites application for the Manager job position.
To apply for the latest Manager job in wapda last date to apply for thus post is 5th May, 2023. The foundation is looking for indiviusal having dynamic personality with capibility to improve its effiency.Read the entire advertisement below to how to apply for this post.
|Date Posted:||April 20, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab Pakistan|
|Job type:||Contract Base|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF)|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||May 05, 2023|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: April 20th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: May 04th, 2023
Vacancy Details for Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF):
- Manager distribution transformer engineer service unit (DTESU)
- The appoinment will be contract base initially for one year.
- Age requirment is upto 64 years.
- BS.c Engineering (Electrical/ Mechinical) from HEC recgoined university.
- Max 62 years Retired WAPDA / DISCOs / NTDC employee with good service record.
- Min 4 years of experience as Superintending Engineering / Manager in BPS-19 or above positions(CEs/GMs)
- Highly Orgnized and motivated.
- Excellenent analytical, writing communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Role for Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF):
- Supervision of monthly progress of repairing of Distribution Transformers of all different capacities.
- Control of Administration of DTESU (PWF) Shalamar.
- Quality repairing of Distribution Transformers of different capacities i.e. 10KVA to 630KVA.
- Control of Regeneration/Dehydration Plants. Control/Management of Main Store of DTESU.
- Control of Steel Fabrication Workshop. Inspection of Material required for repairs of Distribution Transformers.
- Watching of billings/recoveries regarding repairing of Transformers of different capacities from different DISCOS.
- Suggesting PWF for improving the quality of repairing of Transformers.
- Supervision of Accounts Section of DTESU (PWF) Shalamar.
- Have skills of good relationship & liaison with clients.
- Experience and well conversant with the Disposal of Dismantle Material.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should Typed applications along with a detailed CV with copies of testimonials should reach at the address given below during office hours.
- Address: Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF) 1st Floor, Haleem Plaza, 10-Temple Road, Lahore. Ph: 042-99205078 PID(L)3016
- Applications may also be sent through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith scanned copies of supporting documents.
- WAPDA Foundation offers an equal opportunity to all genders. Incomplete applications of those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Last date to apply for this jobs is 5th May, 2023.