Private Nurse or nanny Job for VIP family with Visa Sponsorship 2023. This article describes a job opening for a private nurse for a male principle of a high-profile family in Doha, Qatar.
The employer company is called Educated Households, and it is a London-based domestic staffing service. The organization seeks to match VIP families in the Middle East and other parts of the world with elite educated private employees (private nurses, housekeepers, nannies, and maids).
|Date Posted:||April 18, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Overseas|
|Hiring Organization:||Educated Household|
|Who can apply?||All nationalities|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Varies|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: April 18th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: Varies
Vacancy Details for Private Nurse:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- . Be a Nurse in their country of origin.
- . Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in an hospital setting.
- . Be willing to now work within a private household environment to look after a male stakeholder.
- . Promote the overall wellness of the Principal(s) by providing high-quality nursing healthcare.
- . Conduct routinary check ups.
- . Provide first-aid for various situations.
- . Administer medication and provide treatments according to doctors and consultants.
- . Make recommendations about healthcare.
- . Maintain an organized documentation system/filing system for the stakeholder’s health files.
- . Preferably already be based in Doha, Qatar.
- Above-market salaries could be considered depending on experience.
- . Benefits to be discussed at interview level.
- . Visas & sponsorship arranged by the Client.
Job Responsibilities for Private Nurse:
- Be willing/ comfortable with/ experienced with working within a private household environment and looking after a male stakeholder.
- Promote the overall mental/ physical wellness of the Principal by providing high-quality nursing healthcare.
- Candidate should be well-versed in all theoretical/ practical/ everyday nursing and healthcare techniques.
- Conduct routine checkups. Provide first-aid when needed.
- Administer medication and consult respective doctors, physicians, and health consultants to provide treatments as per their instructions.
- Make recommendations about healthcare and coordinate daily physical activities like light exercises, light physiotherapic moves, walking in the fresh air, etc.
- Prepare and maintain an organized documentation system/filing system for the principal’s health record.
How to Apply?
- By clicking on the button below, you will be routed to the official job search portal.
- Select Doha, Qatar as your desired location to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply.
- Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.