Punjab Prisons Foundation Lahore Jobs 2023 in daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper dated around 15th June, 2023 invites application for the different Job Positions.
Latest private sector job in Punjab prisons foundation Lahore Jobs 2023 are applied before the closing date of June 30th, 2023 or as specified in the newspaper ad. Read the entire ad given below to learn how to apply for the most recent job openings.
|Date Posted:||June 13th, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Private|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | DAE|
|Hiring Organization:||Punjab Prisons Foundation Lahore Jobs 2023|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||July 5th, 2023|
- STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: June 13th, 2023
- ENDING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM: July 5th, 2023
Vacancy Details for Punjab Prisons Foundation Lahore Jobs 2023:
- Senior Accountant
- PCO System Operator
- Phase 1 – 11 posts
- Phase 2- 12 posts
- Phase 3- 35 posts
- Salary Packages is fixed on lumsum pay.
- 16 Years of Education in Business Administration with majors in Accounting/Finance MBA/M. Com from a reputed HEC recognized University/Institutions or Foreign University Post Qualification relevant Professional Experience of 3-4 years in Public/Private organizations.
- Intermediate or equivalent from recognized board.
- Test of computer applications like MS Office, Database, Networking, Hardware & Software etc. will be conducted.
- Diploma/Certificate in Networking, MS Office, basic computer skills will be preferred.
- All posts will be recruited purely on a contract basis for the period of one year.
- Candidates have no right to claim regularization of their services.
- Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- The Maximum age limit as mentioned above against each post.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application for each post.
How to Apply for Private Sector Jobs in Lahore ?
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with attested copies of CNIC, domicile, (educational & experience) certificates and two recent passport size photographs, directly to the Secretary General Punjab Prisons Foundation Lahore through courier on the address mentioned below.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by Testing Service at least one week before the test.
- In case large number of Candidates qualify scrutiny test Punjab Prisons Foundation Lahore reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks / ratio of candidates’ vis-à-vis post for interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test & interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process without giving any reason.
- No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.