Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Karachi have been announce dated around 22nd June, 2023 through Express Newspaper invites application complete details given below.
Apply for the most recent Jobs in Rangers until 21st July, 2023. To learn how to apply for the most recent job openings of the job read the entire advertisement below.
|Date Posted:||June 22nd, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Location:||Karachi Sindh, Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Rangers Sindh|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||July 21st, 2023|
- 1 Vacancies details of Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2023:
- 2 Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023:
- 3 How to Apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023?
- 3.1 Selection Centers & Test Dates:
- 3.2 Selection Procedure:
- 3.3 Required Documents:
- 4 Advertisement of Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023
- 5 Instructions for Candidates:
Vacancies details of Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2023:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1.||Sub Inspector General Duty (Direct Entry) (BPS-13)||FA/ FSc|
|2.||Khateeb (Direct Entry) (BPS-11)||Matric + Fazil / Farigh Darse Nizami|
|3.||Havildar / Naik General Duty (Direct Entry) (BPS-08/07)||Matric|
|4.||Sipahi Clerk (Direct Entry) (BPS-08)||FA/ FSc + one year Computer Diploma|
|5.||Sipahi General Duty, Sipahi Cook, Sipahi Mess Waiter, Sipahi Maslachi (BPS-05)||Middle|
|6.||Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) – Washerman, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Mason, Painter and Sanitary Workers (BPS-02)||Middle / Primary|
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1.||Sub Inspector (GD)||08|
|3.||Hawldar General Deputy||25|
|5.||Naik General Deputy||29|
|6.||Sipahi General Deputy||762|
|8.||Sipahi Mess Waiter||06|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023:
- Gender: Only Male
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Diploma
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 ft 6 in (male)
- Chest: 33 Inches
- Weight: Minimum 121 Lbs (55 kilo)
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 31 August 2022
|2.||Punjab + Federal Area Islamabad||50%|
|9.||Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJ&K||2%|
How to Apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023?
- Interested Candidates should apply online by clicking the button below.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted should report to their designated locations on the dates provided at 6:00 AM with the online registration slip for the physical test, document verification, initial medical exam, and written test (candidates should bring writing supplies and PT shoes).
- No entry without a receipt for online registration.
- The applicant must be a Pakistani national.
- At the time of first registration, the candidate must have the necessary documents, including original education certificates, computerized CNICs, original proofs of residence, and four passport-size colored photos.
- Additionally, the applicant would need to pay registration fees.
- Candidates must bring jogging shoes or running shoes for the 1-mile test.
- Non-Combatant Enrolled (NCsE) candidates will not be subjected to a written or physical examination.
- Candidates are free to appear at any convenient site nearby, regardless of Province or Region.
- Teams of recruiters will conduct interviews at the places listed below according to the timetable listed next to each one.
Selection Centers & Test Dates:
|Location||Place of Recruitment||Test Dates|
|Karachi||Training Centre & School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Toll Plaza Super Highway, Karachi||–|
|Sukkur||Sector Headquarters Shahbaz Rangers, near Bus Stand Shikarpur road, Sukkur||–|
|Lahore||Rangers Battle School (RBS) Rakhtera near Paragon Housing Society Burki Road Lahore||–|
|M.B Din||Pakistan Rangers Academy, Mandi Bahauddin||–|
1) Registrations Processing Fee:
- Rs.500/- (non-refundable) will be paid by the candidate. (BPS-5 & above only).
2) Initial Medical Examination:
- No fee for initial med examination will be charged.
3) Physical test:
- Candidates to bring along Joggers / PT shoes for PT test. No written / physical test will be held for Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) category.
4) Written test:
- Candidates to bring writing material for written test.
5) Psychological tests / Interviews:
- Psychological tests / interviews will be held at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh).
6) Final Selection:
- As per criteria / merit at Headquarters Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Karachi.
7) Final medical examination:
- i) Final medical examination will be held at Sindh Rangers Hospital Karachi and fee will be paid by the candidates.
- ii) Psychological tests, ECG, Lab tests and Chest X-ray of finally selected candidates will be taken during final medical examination.
8) Call letters:
- Final medically fit candidates will be issued with call letters to join training.
- Finally selected candidates will have to undergo initial training at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Super Highway Toll Plaza, Karachi.
Following documents will be provided by the candidates at the time of physical registration:
- Original education diplomas, certificates, and degrees, plus two copies. School Leaving Certificates shall be validated by the relevant District Education Officer in cases where the eighth grade has been completed.
- Original Computerized National Identity Card and two photocopies were issued by NADRA.
- Two photocopies of the original Domicile/Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
- 4 Coloured passport-size photos that have been properly authenticated.
- At the time of first registration, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) properly signed by the Head of the relevant Department will be submitted in case a candidate is already employed by a government or semi-government department. Entry is not permitted without a NOC.